Work in Horsham
The Project consisted of;
- New roof built over steel framework whilst retaining existing conservatory side panels.
- Fitted bespoke A-frame in Cedar wood.
- Front extension forming a utility room and W/C, brickwork with corbel feature detail to match house perfectly.
- Slate floor to match existing tiles.
- Vaulted ceiling, all decorated.
- Contract complete in 12 weeks.
Refurbishent and Extension in Crawley
This project involved the following;
- Popular design: opening rear of house with sloping ceiling extension
- Velux windows
- Side double extension with bedroom
- Dressing room and ensuite
- Ground floor office
- Shower room and utility room
- Patio and ground works
Extension in Caterham
The project consisted of the following;
- Build a double garage linked to existing conservatory
- Existing integral garage converted to lounge
- Existing kitchen moved to rear
- Full timber flooring throughout
- New kitchen
- New doors and driveway
- All carried out via 'no - dig' tree conservation laws
Refurbishment and Extension of Residential Carehome
In 2014 and 2015 Watson Brothers undertook a heavy refurbishment and extension of Smallbrook carehome in Surrey.
- Phase one included;
- Refurbishing 28 rooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Building a further six rooms within the exsisting home.
- 180m2 roof conversion into a large office suite
- Phase two included;
- 12 bedroom with ensuite extension
- All completed within time schedule and on budget.